Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct. 29/09 Thursday

The Fall. Autumn. Change.

I was out in the backyard raking the autumn leaves of Cherry Blossoms, Maple tree, and Ash tree... In our backyard garden, we have a flower terrace-like garden in four layers of irregularly shaped rocks landscaped by a handyman may be, as the garden terrace was already there when we bought this bi-level house 5 years ago. What was amazing was the different flowers dotting it. Now the leaves have fallen. The ground is filled with colors of gold, brown, yellow, and red.

The landscape changed. And I have changed from an obscure town boy to a man, a jack of no trade, journeying into the impossibilities.

Yes, Change! The wheel revolutionizes the world. The computer changed me. From now on this blog site will undergo a change. It is going to emboss memory-prints on the wall of time. Daily on this blog, you'll see quotes that will change our life for the better. As " day by day in every way through the grace of God, we are getting better and better."

The advent of the computer changed my lifestyle. It is what I am at this point in time. Amazing! You bet. And once again I am nimble with my fingers; no longer with the pen.

So dear friends and lovers of life. Stay with me as we journey together in the land, sea, and air of life. Travel is fun. And quotes from great minds will map guide us.

And so we begin...

No comments: