Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ordinary, simple gestures could offer amazing results. And this little acts create large ripples.

Ponder on these:

" Too often we underestimate the power of touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." ---Leo Buscaglia.

"Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows." - Robert Green Ingersoll

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves." - James M. Barrie.

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or abilities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now.Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - William Penn.

Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate." - Albert Schweitzer.

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates Love." - Tao Te Ching.

No comments: