Tuesday, November 23, 2021

This is the Moment

This Is The Moment 

A Holy Moment - with my God 
Surfaced in the whirlpool of time
Forgetting that what I have had
Been in my past and the modern clime.

I need this - a Holy Moment
That Thy will be done on this earth,
While heaven is the final event;
Need to understand Thy lowly birth.

And setting aside what I felt
As I availed myself to Him
Daring in my prayer to vent
The faith that is clear, not bedimmed.

I must act fast on what to do
On the Almighty Creator
Without any further ado;
Must succumb to my Editor.

And on this day, I must admit
I just need only the moment
With my love and to be legit;
A moment that is permanent.

In the firmament of my conscience
In a terrain of loveliness;
In technology and science
In a world of profound bliss.

(N.B.)  This poem from the smithy of my being is a remembering of the moment when my wife expelled her last breath on this day. (29th of November 2015) . Evangeline Rueles Magallanes Caermare Trabanca ( Eve/Vangie) is remembered and in her peaceful rest, may the perpetual light illumines.

(Greg Intas Caponong Trabanca)





No comments: