Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008 (12/24/25,2008

It's the dawning of a new day. And the past reverberates but tells us that it is the presence of some. Today is the future of others.

My e-mails were numerous. Friends who hibernated for a long time have found a haven to get a rest and spend the while to a moment with friends to say hi and how are you. These are the people that I care about and be with. At this point what really matters is the relationship. It is not the money, the personal possessions accumulated through the years, the degrees added to your resume'. What matters in our journey are memories that we have with people we care about and love. The route that we have taken is essential as they lead us to our destination - the citadel of memories.

I love the way that I have traveled. It is colorful, smooth, rough, rugged, zigzag, and dangerous sometimes. As I look back, a grin in my face appears. the thought of that memories seems like a great escape. And I cherish those moments with people of different sizes, colors, creeds, and habits.

No comments: